Through EntreTeach Learning Systems, Robert Wallace developed a series of dynamic hands-on workshops to equip leaders with practical tools for success. These sessions are based on decades of his research on “success modeling” and profiling accomplished entrepreneurs worldwide.
Although initially designed specifically for disadvantaged female and minority entrepreneurs, these workshops have expanded to resonate with businesses of all backgrounds and sizes, as Bob applies his experiences as an international speaker, author, and business consultant to educate and enlighten corporate audiences.
Bob’s workshop topics include:
- Pivot-Point Intelligence
- Strategic Partnerships: How to Build Profitable and Effective Joint Ventures
- Intrapreneurship: How to Perform Like an Entrepreneur in a Government/Corporate Environment
- Leadership Training: How to Foster the Leadership Skills and Strategies that Drive Results
- Succession Planning: How to Sustain Your Legacy After You Step Down
- The Power of Storytelling to Fuel Business Growth
For a full list of workshop topics, or to work with Bob to design an engaging program tailored to meet your organization’s specific objectives, request a consultation.